Vegetable rapeseed wax is the main element of my natural candles , which is why I chose excellence.
- It is completely biodegradable.
- It is made in Europe
- It has a lower carbon footprint than soy wax
- Rapeseed is grown in rotational cropping
- It is GMO free.
- It is a cruelty free and vegan wax.
- It does not release any toxic substances.
- Wax residue can be washed away by simply mixing warm water and soap.
- Rapeseed wax burns longer thanks to its low melting point and allows excellent diffusion of fragrances.
An ethical and natural vegetable wax
Born a few years ago, Rapeseed wax arrived on the market as an ecological alternative to vegetable and animal waxes. Coming from the rapeseed flower, the wax smells nothing, it gives off no smell.
Rapeseed wax is a vegetable, vegan, cruelty-free, natural and eco-responsible wax. Unlike soy wax made in the USA or Asia, it is grown in Europe and in crop rotation with the aim of allowing the soil to regenerate .
You will tell me "this wax is perfect". Yes, but...
Obviously, it has small flaws. Its price, which is slightly higher than soy wax and its delicate implementation. Indeed, it is harder to work, the wax tends to frost and crack on its surface once poured.
Its asperities, its imperfections, its marbled appearance and its irregularities, give it all its authenticity and certify it as a craftsmanship. Thanks to Rapeseed wax, you will never find two identical candles.
I use it in the manufacture of all my scented candles.
Are you interested in manufacturing, or do you have questions about my natural scented candles? Email me at email@example.com